Thursday 4 June 2009

thankful for these 5

“No matter how bad things may seem, there will always be at least 5 things you can think of to be thankful for” – A dear friend of many years said this some years ago.

So here goes:

1. Thankful for my family, especially my siblings – the loves of my life! And that they understand my bitterness
2. The weather is beautiful
3. I have food, clothes, shelter, and money. This is more than half the world’s population? –really do I have that much to be complaining about?
4. I can name 4 dear friends right now that I can pick up my phone and call and they will make me feel better (zb, ka, nm, vh)
5. I have a lot to be happy about; running makes me happy, writing makes me happy, reading makes me happy. All of these are things I’m so thankful I’m capable of.

Ahhhhh feeling better already

No comments:

Post a Comment