Thursday 30 April 2009

Why can't I just let go?

I woke up this morning with an overwhelming feeling of not being in control. WHAT am I trying so hard to be in control of? WHY can’t I let go, and simply be? HOW do I get over whatever it is that is consuming my thoughts and feelings?

I had a funny dream last night; a lot was going on. I don’t remember all the details, but for once I could make sense of my dream, and I knew exactly what each thing and what each person represented based on how I feel and what is going on in my life currently. It’s nothing profound and if I told you the dream, I’m sure you’d come to the same conclusions.

But now the question is, how do I wake up so I feel rejuvenated not drained? Why does my body ache when I get up?

I need to get out of this feeling I feel so trapped in.

1 comment:

  1. i know that feeling :-( i'm trying to work on it too. i think with some time, you can get to a point where you feel rejuvenated and not drained. i know you wrote this a little while ago -- i hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete